– Roberta Gilbert, M.D. Often leaders complain that their organizations get nothing done: that people are lazy, moody, or have more time for gossip than for work. Sometimes leaders’ criticisms are more specific: they see no creative, forward movement of the group. This state of affairs will soon affect productivity and the bottom line,…Details
– Jeff Fromm Most nonprofits have a lot of equity in old schemas, but Millennials have little equity in them, creating a fundamental conflict. If we start by looking at the core product or service that the nonprofit offers, and examine it for what reasons people are engaged by and resonate with it, we…Details
– Joan Snyder Kuhl The lack of understanding between the generations and within the organization is real. Today, organizations are dealing with a translation issue. Business has a common language that is somehow being misinterpreted amongst the diverse generations in the workforce. In an effort to find the best solution for bridging this gap…Details
We are your community for community builders…
Why Join SynerVision?
- Weekly Video Interview w/Thought Leaders
- Weekly Facilitated Mastermind Sessions
- Online Discussions on Issues that Challenge Leaders
- Specialized Content on Board & Member Engagement
- Forums for Peer-to-Peer Sharing and Learning
- Free subscription to Nonprofit Professional Performance360 Magazine
Check out the “Engage” tab for an updated list of contributors and upcoming events or jump over to the Hangouts subsite.
Join us every Thursday at 9 PM (ET)
Social benefit work is all about impact. Learn how to engage your community for greater meaning.
Members want to feel that they have a space. Find ways to understand and develop them.
Being funded doesn’t just come from asking. We teach you how to make yourself attractive to funds.
Too often staff development is rare in nonprofit organizations. We provide the tools to make it regular.
We live in a space that is built for good. Learn from others that understand your needs.
- SynerVision Leadership Foundations asks the hard questions the nonprofit field often overlooks. Tuning into their program provides a place for nonprofits to come and learn new and innovative practices that will improve their programming.Amanda Babine
Director, Evaluate for Change
- Synervision provides potent, high-level, strategic thinking for nonprofits, helping them to increase their effectiveness, impact and reach. By helping you focus on things that matter most, the Synervision team will help you raise more, find more and help more.Devin Thorpe
- SynerVision Leadership Foundation understands that transformation begins from within, and that for it to occur, leadership must be engaged in order to create a culture that has meaningful and measurable impact.SynerVision has been an encouraging partner and collaborator, seeking to engage in challenging conversations about the nature of mission-driven nonprofit organizations.Brian Sooy
Author and Designer
SynerVision® is your COMMUNITY for community builders.
Our mission is to help your organization grow and prosper.
Basic membership is free, full of rich valuable content and includes a free SynerVision Cosite.
CLICK HERE to learn more about our exclusive CoSite program!
Contributors – Access premium content, interactive chat sessions & weekly online Google+ hangouts.
Leaders – Participate in highly focused online masterminds, contribute content & access accelerated workshops.
Membership starts at just $8 per month & we promise, you won’t be disappointed!!
Benefits of Membership
Private Collaborative Hangouts
Premium Content from Key Thinkers
Secure and Private Masterminds
Insightful Tips & Training
Join the Community for Community Builders for access to information, training, and support that will aid your: leadership development, membership engagement, funds attraction, and board engagement.
- FREE Basic CoSite
- Participate in Forums
- Upgradable CoSite(s)
- Collaborate With Members
- Premium Content
- Private Content
- Group Chat Sessions
- Online Hangouts
- Leadership Magazine Subscription
- Host Private Groups
- Contribute Content
- Participate in Masterminds
- Access To Online Workshops
- 1 Upgradable CoSite
- Available for Purchase
- Up To 3 CoSites
- Up To 6 Groups
- Available at a Discount
- Up To 5 CoSites
- Up To 10 Groups
- Select Workshops Included