– Jill O’Donnell-Tormey Giving has changed significantly in my two-plus decades at the Cancer Research Institute (CRI). When I arrived at CRI, donors believed in our mission and were willing to make donations to do something about cancer, but were less hands-on, trusting the organization to do good. Now donors want to know what…Details
– Andrew Belton It’s been called the nonprofit starvation cycle, indirect cost issue, or overhead problem. It’s the subject that nonprofit leaders reluctantly broach with funders, but spend hours bemoaning. Honest communication between donors and grantees will produce more effective collaboration and better long-term outcomes. Successful nonprofit programs get the spotlight and attract funders.…Details
– Asha Curran Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday kick off the holiday shopping season with sales and bargains. #GivingTuesday begins the holiday giving season, refocusing on the importance of giving back. It’s become, through the generosity, creativity and entrepreneurialism of people and organizations, the first global day of giving. #GivingTuesday was created by…Details
We are your community for community builders…
Why Join SynerVision?
- Weekly Video Interview w/Thought Leaders
- Weekly Facilitated Mastermind Sessions
- Online Discussions on Issues that Challenge Leaders
- Specialized Content on Board & Member Engagement
- Forums for Peer-to-Peer Sharing and Learning
- Free subscription to Nonprofit Professional Performance360 Magazine
Check out the “Engage” tab for an updated list of contributors and upcoming events or jump over to the Hangouts subsite.
Join us every Thursday at 9 PM (ET)
Social benefit work is all about impact. Learn how to engage your community for greater meaning.
Members want to feel that they have a space. Find ways to understand and develop them.
Being funded doesn’t just come from asking. We teach you how to make yourself attractive to funds.
Too often staff development is rare in nonprofit organizations. We provide the tools to make it regular.
We live in a space that is built for good. Learn from others that understand your needs.
- SynerVision Leadership Foundations asks the hard questions the nonprofit field often overlooks. Tuning into their program provides a place for nonprofits to come and learn new and innovative practices that will improve their programming.Amanda Babine
Director, Evaluate for Change
- Synervision provides potent, high-level, strategic thinking for nonprofits, helping them to increase their effectiveness, impact and reach. By helping you focus on things that matter most, the Synervision team will help you raise more, find more and help more.Devin Thorpe
- SynerVision Leadership Foundation understands that transformation begins from within, and that for it to occur, leadership must be engaged in order to create a culture that has meaningful and measurable impact.SynerVision has been an encouraging partner and collaborator, seeking to engage in challenging conversations about the nature of mission-driven nonprofit organizations.Brian Sooy
Author and Designer
SynerVision® is your COMMUNITY for community builders.
Our mission is to help your organization grow and prosper.
Basic membership is free, full of rich valuable content and includes a free SynerVision Cosite.
CLICK HERE to learn more about our exclusive CoSite program!
Contributors – Access premium content, interactive chat sessions & weekly online Google+ hangouts.
Leaders – Participate in highly focused online masterminds, contribute content & access accelerated workshops.
Membership starts at just $8 per month & we promise, you won’t be disappointed!!
Benefits of Membership
Private Collaborative Hangouts
Premium Content from Key Thinkers
Secure and Private Masterminds
Insightful Tips & Training
Join the Community for Community Builders for access to information, training, and support that will aid your: leadership development, membership engagement, funds attraction, and board engagement.
- FREE Basic CoSite
- Participate in Forums
- Upgradable CoSite(s)
- Collaborate With Members
- Premium Content
- Private Content
- Group Chat Sessions
- Online Hangouts
- Leadership Magazine Subscription
- Host Private Groups
- Contribute Content
- Participate in Masterminds
- Access To Online Workshops
- 1 Upgradable CoSite
- Available for Purchase
- Up To 3 CoSites
- Up To 6 Groups
- Available at a Discount
- Up To 5 CoSites
- Up To 10 Groups
- Select Workshops Included