Becoming a Better Leader Monday Momentum
Book Resources for Leaders
Leadership Resources: Books
Here’s my list of the top 10 books to develop and to stay on top as a leader:
- Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill https://amzn.to/2IenAVY
- Napoleon Hill On the Air, Napoleon Hill transcriptions https://amzn.to/2Z7YZsS
- Extraordinary Relationships: A New Way of Thinking About Human Interactions, by Roberta Gilbert https://amzn.to/2MtNF8I
- The Tao of Leadership, by John Heider https://amzn.to/2IdLhO9
- As a Man Thinketh by James Allen https://amzn.to/2F1JOtF
- The Tyranny of the Urgent, by Charles E Hummel https://amzn.to/2IedMeH
- Transforming Leadership, by James Macgregor Burns https://amzn.to/2QGtX8e
- Master Leaders: Revealing Conversations with 30 Leadership Greats, by George Barna https://amzn.to/2EReb5J
- Transforming Power: Stories from Transformational Leaders for Encouragement and Inspiration, by Hugh Ballou https://amzn.to/2IjH4sj
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You, John Maxwell https://amzn.to/2MuD51e
Many good thoughts in each of these. I will be mentioning all of these in future sessions.
Keep the momentum.