Information Page for Advisors
After 40 years of ministry work, I decided to found a nonprofit that helps other nonprofits with leadership and organizational development including strategic planning, board capacity building, defining multiple streams of revenue and equipping the leader to take the organization to it’s potential.
I’ve been building the resources and establishing the brand and an now ready to fund it with grants and corporate sponsorships in addition to some personal donations from those who want to see churches and nonprofits prosper. The work of nonprofits is more important today than ever before and most have limited resources keeping them from fully achieving their mission.
Check the link below to explore the online community and see the resources available to clergy and nonprofit leaders. My programs are approved by our General Board of Higher Education and Ministry for clergy CEU credits.
As of October 2019 SynerVision Leadership Foundation (SVLF) has accomplished the following building systems and networks for nonprofit empowerment:
- Developed multiple self-study programs for leaders and team to build higher functioning boards and committees, define a strategic roadmap, develop and implement effective systems, and to attract more consistent revenue.
- Published Nonprofit Performance 360 Magazine – in it’s 5th year
- Established The Nonprofit Exchange live and podcast as a go-to source for leader education and
encouragement – in it’s 5th year
- Conducted 26 live one-day symposium events in 23 cities impacting 1,100 nonprofits all over the US
- Developed a contact base of 250,000 leaders on email and social media
- Created a one-of-a-kind team of trainers, coaches and presenters we call WayFinders – the new
paradigm replacing the consultant model of engagement, which is more about empowerment than
The next phase beginning in 2020 consists of the following:
- Secure four or more corporate sponsors to support two year-long organizational transformation
projects – one in Lynchburg, VA and another in Orlando, FL – these begin with a power teaching
session with the components for success followed by monthly trainings and ongoing coaching,
learning, and nurture in our own “Community for Community Builders.”
- Secure two or more grants for “Capacity Building” personal engagement with selected organizations
agreeing to upgrade their skills and systems with in-kind grants by SVLF
- Populate the online community with 1,000 members @$10/month and 200 @$40/month, which will be a critical mass for sustaining itself and growing with a SVLF Staff person to nurture the process
- Hire a Funding Strategist to secure funding as defined in the 2020 strategy
- Hire a community activist to nurture and grow the online community
- To increase the WayFinder certification program to provide skilled people to accomplish the work
- Build the print and digital subscriber base of Nonprofit Performance 360 Magazine to 30,000
In order to move into 2020 fully funded, we need the following:
Secure $15,000 to support the work needed to secure grants for $50,000, sponsorships for $200,000 and to populate the online community to provide recurring revenue to support the work of the foundation to be able to provide in-kind grants for small churches and nonprofits who don’t have funding to invest in leadership training and organizational development.
I’m asking friends, family, colleagues, and supporters to support the current funding initiative of $15,000 with their time, talent, and money. Donations in any amount are welcomed and are tax-deductible. Share this link: https://synervisionleadership.org/donate/
Resources to review:
- The SVLF Solution Map (our proprietary format for a strategic plan) – https://www.evernote.com/l/ADJ_cJxx_UNFvZdROLxi9o1i3_wLhwOU1_U
- SVLF Offerings – https://www.evernote.com/l/ADLkFEpXZ6pCaJlNC-ImFZLEdcW3k5OKMW4
- SVLF One-Page Overview – https://www.evernote.com/l/ADKXUK3tsFRGZbOSFeg1pOTjXuMqoCqdBNQ
- Lynchburg Specific Organizational Leadership initiative – https://www.evernote.com/l/ADK-jDBP1ktO745heWLZwEgANsNi7uL1Fu8