Organizations will be qualified through our four-part application/vetting process which includes basic information, level of commitment, alignment with SynerVision Leadership Foundation’s (SVLF) values and goals, and a covenant agreement for both parties.
- Alignment and Viability
- Dedication and Commitment
- Diagnostic and Prescriptive
- Journey Preparation
The Solution Mapping process from SVLF is awarded to organizations with a strong vision and an equally strong desire to implement that vision. The process includes working with principal stakeholders of the organization to increase the capacity to plan, lead, implement, and provide sustainable resources for the organization. The SVLF process helps lead organizations to be self-sufficient through the collaborative educational journey that is undertaken.
This transformational, capacity-building process is structured in four phases as follows:
- Phase I: Discovery – Understanding the organization’s vision, purpose, gifts, and unique value as well as getting to know the leaders and volunteers and what they bring to the work of the nonprofit in talent, commitment, and passion.
- Phase II: Future Visioning: – Exploring the possibilities and potential of the reach and impact of the organization’s work over a series of years and then narrowing down the options to what’s practical short-term and then sequencing future possibilties.
- Phase III: Planning – SVLF’s proprietary Solution Mapping process defines long-term objectives and identifies the pathway to accomplishing those objectives with action plans, leadership upgrades, organizational systems and processes, and marketing and funding strategies to attract the funding needed to accomplish those objectives with measurable benchmarks in the process.
- Phase IV: Sustainability – Building systems for ongoing organizational development, funds sourcing, and succession planning to create a legacy for the organization’s long-term health.
SVLF organizations are committed to success and understand that they are undertaking an educational and transformative journey. SVLF provides resources and professional Wayfinder guidance to the journey. However, the organization must be able and willing to take the steps on the journey necessary to grow, learn, embrace, and apply the collective knowledge that is gathered during the process.
The SVLF application process is designed to help the staff and Board of Directors see where you are in your journey and determine if your organization could benefit from the guidance of our Wayfinders and our Solution Mapping process.
About us SVLF One Page Summary
About the SynerVision Online Community and team HERE
The Application can be viewed here:
For more information on the process please email: