What We Do: SynerVision Leadership Foundation provides a pathway of enlightened engagement for organizations seeking transformation. SVLF helps congregations, nonprofits, and communities seeking ways to serve well and respond to the tide of global change who feel lost and uncertain, battered and dispirited. These seekers look with dismay at the unproductive previous attempts they have made at organizational change and improvement. Consultants, seminars and books have promised much to these searching communities and delivered little more than reworked methods from times now long past. Indeed, we are in a time when methods and manuals, quick fixes and weekend seminars do not provide lasting transformation.
Who We Are: If the churches and nonprofits of our world are to serve in a transformed global context they must themselves undertake to find their way to transformation as a way of being. SVLF’s mission is to provide opportunities and experiences for searching congregations, nonprofits and communities to discover and bring forth the gift of spirit that lives deep within, within church and synagogue leaders, within congregations, within nonprofits. It is SVLF’s experience that once in relationship with that redemptive spirit, churches and communities, groups and organizations, can better find their way, can better enact change as a response to spiritful decision-making. A decision making that realizes the fullness of spirit where once there was only a feeling of scarcity. If we believe that we are what we do not have (money; resources; engaged leadership; effective teams), instead of what we have in abundance (the fullness of spirit), and that is a predominant paradigm in our culture today, we are lost and will stay lost in a wilderness of our own making.
How Organizations Qualify: Services to organizations will be awarded after an intensive and interactive 4-step process that will define the following: 1) Validation of nonprofit status; 2) Demonstration of dedication from leadership to their vision and the process of organizational transformation; 3) Defining the Solution Map for success; and 4) Commitment to the journey.
How We Ensure Success: SVLF will accomplish our proposed dimensions for selected clients by providing capacity building strategies by and not limited to the list below:
- Facilitating leadership training for enhanced leadership potential, improved communication skills and team efficiency, and improved effectiveness
- Implementing Solution Mapping & sequencing approaches for assured sustainability
- Developing system tracking mechanisms to measure, maintain and increase membership/enrollment; ensure increased revenue and strengthen effectiveness
- Strengthen churches and organizations to effectively serve their communities through effective program development approaches
- Connecting them to a community of other like-minded leaders
Why Is SynerVision Leadership Foundation Unique?:
- We provide in-kind services appropriate to the recipient organization rather than granting funds;
- Members of the organization are engaged and active throughout the process. SynerVision does not come in and prescribe a one-size-fits-all solution. We work in partnership with the organization to help them move forward with theirvision and goals;
- We develop a Solution Map that fits each organization and not a generic template;
- WayFinders guides the process in contrast to the authoritative consultant model;
- SVLF commits a long-term engagement with each organization from 1 to 3 years
- The organization is transformed and empowered so that they are fundable and sustainable and independent of SVLF; and
- Wayfinders skills and methodologies are among the most diverse and effective available